Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

baby shower


when my best pal jenne was expecting her first baby girl i wanted her to be celebrated.  she was already having a baby shower in her hometown with a large group of friends, but i wanted a more intimate gathering.  i enlisted the help of my best friends- each one flew in to surprise jenne, which included a trip from atlanta, california and london.  yes, jenne is a girl who is so worth traveling for.  when i think of her pale pink doesn't pop in my head- she's more of a hot pink and orange kind of kid.  the party was held at her parents beautiful home.  her mom is great, and only she would have this perfect orange quilt that we were able to use as a tablecloth.  she was surprised and we all had a blast. 

oh, and just so you know- that darling little girl.....she's hot pink just like her mama. 

like what you see?  check out my etsy site.  we can set up a shower listing for that special friend who makes your world a sunny place to live.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these pictures again. There was so much more than what these even show. Stephanie does not miss a single detail, we had pink drinks, every gift matched the theme, so did the scrapbook Stephanie hand made to capture all of my best friends celebrating my first little girl. It was a wonderful event, almost 2 years later I still remember every aspect of this fantastic baby shower! Thanks Steph!

    ReplyDelete