Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

cohen is a super star








my etsy shop has become a big part of my life.  i guess i should say our lives as my family graciously  made adjustments as well.  my boys often ask who these parties are for and if they are invited.  it's funny because i make the party decorations, ship them off and hope the party is a success.  i'm usually left wondering how it all turned out.  but every once in a while i get the email...the one that says pictures are attached!  it's like i can't open them quickly enough.  parties are so much cuter when they are put to life.  this week i got one of those.  marcia sent me the pictures from her son cohen's first birthday party!  i love seeing how other people so creatively put together their parties.  so thank you for sharing your party with me.  don't you just love the pinwheels in the favor buckets?

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie - thank you for helping me pull together the little details of this party! Everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she'd send you pictures right away..Marcia is ALWAYS on it. Super cute, Steph!

    ReplyDelete