Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

my new favorite dress

see this dress...
it's my new favorite one.  wanna know why?.............i made it!  yes, made it- as in yesterday it was fabric and today it's a dress, that can actually be worn! 

this summer i bought a sewing machine.  it's something i have wanted to learn for years.  i have taken three classes so far.  my teacher is so kind and so patient and i am SO thankful.  i'm like that kid in class with all of the questions........wonder where jack gets that?





i also made this last night for my newest niece, sweet drew-
here is miss drew hazel. of course better pictures of her can be found here, from aunt jen.


 i will keep you posted with my newest creations!  hope you are keeping cool on this HOT summer day!  

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the dress! She can wear it next year as a shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete