Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

having a brother

i have two sisters.  i don't know that i ever even wanted a brother.  i'm a little sad that anna michael won't experience the kind of relationship sisters share.  some days i can tell she feels a little left out from the boys.  she doesn't always want to play super heroes and they don't ever want to play dolls.  watching my two youngest play today reminded me that she is so lucky to have big brothers.   maybe having a brother isn't so bad.....














2 comments:

  1. No offense but i DID always want a brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I always wanted a brother too. I tell my boys that is why God gave me boys! And my boys want a sister, go figure. Guess we tend to focus on what we don't have! AM is super lucky to have brothers that adore her. She's in a great spot :)

    ReplyDelete