Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

preschool snacks

clearly i am still adjusting to the schedule of my new preschool job!  if you are one of the people i used to chat with on the phone........i'm sorry!  seriously- i leave school exhausted!  i have one short hour to snuggle my girl and eat lunch before it's time to get jack from school!  i try really hard to use the time after school to enjoy the kiddies.  this means without my phone of course!  another area i have put aside is this poor little blog.  i think i can do better......but, we shall see. 

my preschool lesson plans have been all book-based.  each week we focus on a new book and i create activities to go along with the stories.  i have been stalking pinterest of course and teachers pay teachers.  both have been SO helpful!

on fridays- we like to "make" our snack together.  i want to share a few of the things we've made!  here's to fun fridays!!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar:
 what this picture does not show is that i cut a hole (with a straw) in every item.......for 17 kids.....not my BEST idea ever :)

 Chicka Chicka Boom Boom snack:
 they used alpha bits cereal as the a,b,c's going up their trees!
 Green Eggs and Ham:


we also made Pete the Cat, I Love My White Shoes smoothies- with strawberries and blueberries.  we like to play with our food in preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment