Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

polar express

this custom order is a particular favorite of mine- because i love Christmas oh so much.  the polar express is headed to georgia!  an old friend of jordan's contacted me to help with her neighborhood party.  it sounds adorable.  the neighborhood friends will gather for a cookie exchange.  each child will fill their bag with cookies, grab a cup of hot cocoa and a "believers bell" and hop on a hay ride through the 'hood to look at the lights.....super fun.  i want to live in that neighborhood, don't you?  here are the little touches i made to help! 





these personalized tags will go on the cookie bags
 i think my boys and i will be reading the polar express tonight!

 because it's the most wonderful time of the year- here's another giveaway!  let me know your favorite christmas book- and you could win another set of christmas tags!  winner will be drawn by my sweet friend kristen on friday morning!  she's coming into town today- it's like christmas coming early for me!

5 comments:

  1. I have soooo many favorites. Twas the Night Before Christmas will always be a favorite to read to my kids. The Gift of the Magi is my favorite to read myself at Christmas time. Can you believe we have not seen or read the Polar Express!? Its some sort of crime, we'll have to remedy it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute favorite is the Polar Express - we have been reading it since as long as I can remember, have seen it in IMAX 3D 4 times, and have the DVD and bell!

    My 2nd favorite is A Snowman Named Just Bob. A super cute, super silly book that was a gift from my mom when I was away at college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is this wonderful pop up book given to me by my best friend. It is The Twelve Days of Christmas. My daughter LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is "the best christmas pagent ever"....can i even win or am i wasting my time?!?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "The little Drummer Boy" :) You never get to old for Christmas stories!!

    ReplyDelete