Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

thankful

i am feeling very thankful this year.  i was reminded this week of how precious life really is.  i'm feeling extra grateful for my family and for my dear friends. 

our family had a wonderful thanksgiving last night, hosted by my sweet in-laws.  look at the adorable place settings for the kids- those are chalk boards- precious, i know.  my mother-in-law sets a beautiful table and makes a really delicious meal.

 i'm thankful for my nieces and nephews.....all ten of them!  ten- how fun is that?


 anna michael was very thankful for ice cream yesterday.  she didn't especially care for dinner, but loved dessert. 
 and as usual, i am extremely thankful for these three faces.  i mean, don't you want to just squeeze them? 
happy thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment