Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

will is 4!

my little cowboy turned 4 right before halloween.  he decided on a cowboy themed party.  the party was held at the local indoor bounce house.  it was so much fun!


annie and finn

that's right- i like to get in on the action myself.  seriously- don't just sit on the sidelines at these places- they are really fun!

here is my birthday boy!

three of the cutest kindergarteners i know.

this is the face that makes all of the party prep worth it......he's seeing his "party room" for the first time.

here is the view of my 4 year old.

we got cowboy hats, sherrif badges and bandannas for all of the kids.  they were our place settings and party favors.  i got it all from oriental trading.



i did premade snack bags for the kids- goldfish and gummies per will's request.






cowgirl kate

my neices are the cutest....right?


happy birthday will.  you are the sweetest boy.  xo- mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment