Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

a new job

(ok, so i wrote this post a few weeks ago.....but here it is!)

i realize my posts have been very slim this summer.  while we were on our wonderful beach vacation the possibility of another job was in consideration.  after much thought and prayer i decided i would interview for a pre-k teaching position.  after several interviews i was offered the job and have accepted it!  i am so looking forward to this new chapter in our lives.  it's only part-time so i will still be able to spend lots and lots of time with my little ones.  i actually get to spend the entire day with my middle one- he's in my class:) 

my new challenge:  turn this room into a wonderful space!




i have seen this room in it's prime- full of love, artwork and giggling children.  classrooms always look sad in the summer:)  it's my goal to bring these walls back to life.  i've been working hard- with the help of some friends of course!  these are the before pictures.....i'm hoping the "after" shots will come next week!!

as for my sweet etsy shop- i believe it's the right decision to keep it closed for now.  i can't balance both jobs with enough time for my children.  i plan to continue writing blog posts- hopefully with tips for preschoolers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment