Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

the new room!

 SO??!!??  what do you think?  here are the after shots of my new preschool classroom!  i decided on a super hero theme......which is working out perfectly- since the class is made up of 14 boys (yes, you read that correctly) and 3 little girls. 



 this city is what my little super heroes pass each morning to enter our room.  miss jenny was SO kind and creative to make this.  i L.O.V.E. it!! 


this face right here is the BEST thing about my new job.  i get to spend four days a week teaching this handsome boy.  it's so great seeing him with his buddies.  some days he needs an extra hug- you know it can be hard sharing your mama with everyone......but he's doing great!  i have a wonderful assistant who takes good care of mr. will. i am still adjusting to this thing called a j-o-b!  it's been seven years since i last taught.  but like i said before- those 14 boys are not taking it easy on me :)  i've had to jump right in! 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are the BEST teacher in the world. Those kids are incredibly blessed to have you. I wish my Andrew would be able to be there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new room looks so good!! can you come teach in nc when drew is ready for preschool..you know she loves her neenee?? i'm so happy for you and your new job. i know you will do great! love that picture of will, he reminds me of jack in that picture! love and miss you guys xoxox

    ReplyDelete