Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

easter party

there are some lucky neighborhood kids somewhere in georgia.  first they had an awesome polar express party seen here.....now they are planning their easter party!  i bet they give great halloween candy too :)  here's what they'll be using:

the banner says, "peter's picnic pantry" which will hang over the food table.




i love how these bunnies look like peeps



 it looks like fun to me :) 

if you'd like a set of  those little egg cupcake toppers for your easter party- leave a message about your favorite easter tradition.  mine?  my dad used to make a bunny cake every year. when we're able to see him for easter these days, he still makes one,  it's pretty cute.  my sister hosts a really great easter- we divide our family into teams and play lots of silly games- you know like make the kids find jelly beans in a whipped cream pie using only their mouths.....that kind of silly.  we love it! 

i will pick the winner at the end of the week!  can't wait to hear what your family does!  thanks for stopping by-

and, since i'm here- happy birthday to my little sister, kristen.  later this week i'll share some pictures from her baby shower!  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. We still make that bunny cake too!Love you xoxox
    Aunt Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were kids my sister, cousins, and I would hide eggs from the adults and have the greatest time watching them fight over them when doing the hunt. Now my kids hide them from us. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are usually traveling for Easter, so we don't have many new traditions with our kids, but when we were little, we lived in the 'country' and often got a REAL bunny for Easter. I have many cute pictures of me with bed head, chocolate on my face, and a white fluffy bunny in my lap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Easter Egg Hunt!! We would wake up on Easter Morning to a great egg hunt all around our house. My brother and I would see who could find the most eggs in the least amount of time. And, of course, we would open them to make sure the other didn't get more money or candy than we did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of Cadbury Cream Eggs!!! Can't believe how many of those I could eat at a time and not get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS NEE NEE!! MY FAVORITE EASTER TRADITION IS YOUR FAMILY COMING TO CHARLOTTE EVERY EASTER...I WOULD BE SO SAD IF THAT TRADITION WERE TO END..AND I KNOW A SET OF TWINS THAT WOULD BE UPSET IF THEY DIDN'T GET TO SPEND EASTER WITH THEIR FAVORITE COUSINS!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was little, my Aunt Peggy would make hollow Chocolate Easter Eggs. You can't begin to imagine the size of this egg. Well, I was little, maybe it seemed to large because I was so small...lol She would fill each egg with Easter grass and homemade chocolate candies. I just spoke with her today to see if she still had the chocolate mold. If so, I'm hoping that she accepts my inquiry to learn how to make a couple for this Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, what an awesome baby shower! I love your ideas! I'm going to be planning one for my sis... and I'll have to keep this one bookmarked. Awesome!!!

    I'd love to have you stop by my blog. I host a For the Kids Friday Link Party (still open) for people to share kid-related ideas/activities/whatever.... I would LOVE to have you share some of your fun posts!!! Stop on by!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete