Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

the UGLY truth about party prep

i've been walking around my house trying to put jack's party together.  at 4:00 today my house will be (hopefully) ready to celebrate my sweet boy turning 6!!!  but right now i would be so embarrassed if anyone stopped over.  (ok, that's not totally true many people have seen my house in this shape before!)  i thought i would let all of you into what it looks like BEFORE the parties at my house.  beware, it may make you a little anxious... :)
notice the toaster is out- which means i did feed the kids breakfast

this watermelon is going to magically become a pirate ship....right natalie?  my friend roped me into this project. 



hope this gave you all a little giggle.  back to work i go!  and to my sisters, i know you two are looking at this mess, laughing that you're not here to be bossed around!  i am missing you both but SO excited about where you are.  xo

REMEMBER to enter the giveaway!!  i am totally loving reading these! 

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I want to know...where were the kids all day while you made that giant mess??? Can't wait to see the pics of the party!!

    ReplyDelete