Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

merry christmas

 you can feel the excitement in our house.  it's here.  merry christmas! 
this is one of our trees.  this holds the gifts that we are giving our family. 
 i'm a white lights kind of girl.

every morning this month i've enjoyed my coffee from the reindeer cup.  tomorrow morning we will have another cup of hot chocolate from the snowman mugs.  my mom made hot chocolate every christmas morning for my sisters and i.  we NEVER drank it....but she always made it.  she bought the snowman mugs for my kids a few years ago.  christmas morning i make them hot chocolate and they always drink it :)

here are my three favorite ornaments.  jordan's parents give them each year.  the most special are my babies very first christmas ornaments.  they have their names and dates on the back.  they are from the picture globe company.  awesome gift.  this one is jack.

here is baby will.

and here is my christmas baby, anna michael.

another favorite ornament- my sisters and i at jennifer's after christmas wedding.

jordan and the kids like colored lights.  this tree is for them :)  it's the one santa will visit tonight. 

this is the tree in annie's room.  she arranges the ornaments daily.

the boys have their own tree too.  it's decorated with ornaments they have made over the years. 
ty and addie have made them some as well!

i wish i could bottle the excitement we are feeling in these walls.  merry christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment